Job DescriptionWe’re excited to bring on a new member of our staff as a Lead Drupal Developer. Day-to-day responsibilities will include working with our team of developers to deliver high-quality website projects on time and within budget. This position will be asked to maintain an average of 30 hours of billable time per week. As a Lead Drupal Developer, you will be expected to help guide a team of developers on multiple and varied projects, be client-facing, and be able to perform the development work of a Senior Drupal Developer. In this role, we’ll ask that you work with the Lead Architect from the ground up, taking their direction and being able to implement it across multiple projects. As you will be working with developers of varied skill levels, it will also be important to work closely with your Project Managers to help ensure the devs on the project are being assigned work that fits their strengths best and keeps us within our Sprint schedules.
- Please note: Daggerhart Lab can only employ citizens of the United States or those living in the United States with a Work Visa. At this time, we are not able to offer Visa sponsorship.
- No Recruiters.
- Has 8+ years of experience as a Drupal Developer
- Substantial experience leading other Drupal Developers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys collaboration with a talented team of different skill levels
- Expert-level Drupal backend skills; module development, composer, third-party service integrations, etc
- Significant experience with Drupal architecture and technical planning
- Significant experience and understanding of Object-Oriented PHP, Git, and MySQL
- Experience with automated testing
- Strong Drupal frontend Development skills
- Experience with and understanding of DevOps
- Experience with setting up development environments and deployment pipelines
- Experience technically onboarding developers to projects
- Experience leading and/or mentoring other developers
- Experience with Project Management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Tempo
- Bonus Points: Experience working with WordPress, Agile, Symfony, Laravel, Tugboat, Pantheon, Platform.sh, AWS, or any modern hosting platform
- Starting salary of $90K-110K with a yearly raise
- $500 Monthly health insurance reimbursement
- $2,000 Technology budget that renews every 3 years
- 8 Weeks of fully paid parental leave
- 2+ Weeks of PTO, and 10 paid company holidays
- Additional 3% on top of salary towards SEP IRA
Send us your resume today!
Daggerhart Lab is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire contractors without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you’re interested in applying to our full-time position or discussing contracting with us, please drop your resume here!
"*" indicates required fields