Job DescriptionWe are seeking a contract Backend Drupal developer, WordPress experience is a big plus. Day-to-day expectations will include working with our team of developers to deliver high-quality website and web application projects on time and within budget. As a Backend Drupal Developer, you will be expected to work closely with a team of developers on projects, be client-facing, and be able to perform the development work of a Senior Drupal Developer. This person cannot be employed elsewhere full-time and should be available for meetings during standard East Coast US work hours (UTC-5).
- Please note: We are currently only able to work with contractors based in the US and Canada.
- No Recruiters.
- No less than 8 years of experience
- Contractors only, cannot be employed full-time elsewhere
- Enjoys collaboration with a talented team of different skill levels
- Able to demonstrate strong Drupal Development skills
- High-level knowledge and experience working with PHP, Drupal 7, Drupal 8, Drupal 9, Drupal Migrations, and WordPress
- Extensive history working with Object-Oriented PHP
- Bonus Points: Experience working with WordPress, Agile, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Symfony, Laravel, JIRA, Automated Testing
Send us your resume today!
Daggerhart Lab is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire contractors without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you’re interested in applying to our full-time position or discussing contracting with us, please drop your resume here!
"*" indicates required fields