Job DescriptionDay-to-day expectations will include working as a part of a team of developers to deliver high-quality website and web application projects on time and within budget. As a contract frontend Drupal Developer, you will be asked to work with clients and our internal teams through the discovery phase, helping document and understand requirements. This person cannot be employed elsewhere full-time and should be available for meetings during standard East Coast US work hours (UTC-5).
- Please note: We are currently only able to work with contractors based in the US and Canada.
- No Recruiters.
- Enjoys collaboration with a talented team of different skill levels
- Comfortable interfacing with clients
- Empathetic to a client’s needs and wants
- Expert-level Knowledge and experience working with PHP
- Significant experience with the following: Drupal Front-End and Theme Development, Git, Twig, Web Accessibility, Component Libraries, Browser Testing, Build Tools (At least one: Gulp, Webpack, Grunt)
- Bonus Points if you have experience working with: Agile, WordPress, Continuous Integration, Symfony, Laravel, Automated Testing, PHP, React, VueJS, NodeJS, Other JS or PHP Frameworks, UX, LESS, Blade, Liquid
Send us your resume today!
Daggerhart Lab is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire contractors without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you’re interested in applying to our full-time position or discussing contracting with us, please drop your resume here!
"*" indicates required fields