Job DescriptionDay-to-day responsibilities will include working as a part of a team of developers to deliver high-quality website projects on time and within budget. As a Client Facing Web Designer, you will be expected to work with clients and our internal team through the discovery phase, helping document and understand requirements, to ensure the client’s requirements have been addressed in the design. This person cannot be employed elsewhere full-time and should be available for meetings during standard East Coast US work hours (UTC-5).
- Please note: We are currently only able to work with contractors based in the US and Canada.
- No Recruiters.
- Enjoys collaboration with a talented team with different skill levels
- Has no less than 5 years of experience as a website and web application designer
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of UI/UX website and web application design
- Is well-versed in IAAP web accessibility best practices, certification a plus
- Comfortable interfacing with clients to present design, and logic behind the design
- Empathetic to a client’s needs and wants
- Cannot be employed full-time elsewhere
- Bonus points if you have experience working with an Agile agency and have experience with Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence.
Send us your resume today!
Daggerhart Lab is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire contractors without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you’re interested in applying to our full-time position or discussing contracting with us, please drop your resume here!
"*" indicates required fields